CDS Superstores International Limited T/A The Range is committed to achieving the highest standard of environmental performance and recognises its corporate responsibility to the environment.
The Range accepts that its operations have a direct and indirect environmental impact and aims to minimise that impact and operate in an environmentally responsible manner.
As a responsible business, we are working to create more sustainable ways of doing business whilst continuing to reduce our operational carbon footprint and help deliver better resource efficiency.
Our priority is to minimise our environmental impacts through the development and operation of good business practices.
Our goal is to promote sustainability and environmental awareness at all levels of the business by:
- Complying with all relevant environmental legislation and sustainability commitments
- Ensuring environmental risks are identified, prioritized and managed in an appropriate and timely manner
- Establishing sound environmental management policies and promoting best practice
- Managing our operations in ways that are environmentally sustainable and economically feasible
- Making efficient and environmentally responsible use of all resources and exploiting every opportunity to maximise efficiency
- Identifying opportunities to further improve the sustainability of our packaging and reduce its use
- Minimising environmental impact and reducing or where practicable, preventing pollution
- Developing effective waste management and recycling procedures
- Working to increase the amount of waste diverted for recycling and identify opportunities to minimise the waste produced
- Collaborating with all suppliers to promote environmentally responsible procurement of goods and services
- Promoting and supporting alternatives to business travel
- Incorporating energy efficiency measures into the company’s facilities and promoting efficient energy use in all areas of business activity
- Actively monitoring results and audit policies and practices to ensure The Range meets its policy goals
- Pursuing a programme of continuous improvement by regularly reviewing our environmental & sustainability policy and related objectives and target, policies, and practices
- Recognising the legitimate interest that all its stakeholders including customers, colleagues and suppliers have in its environmental performance and communicate openly with The Range and to the external parties
The Senior Management team of The Range give their full support to the implementation of these principles.
Find out about actions we have taken to reduce our environmental impact.